CodaBow Luma for Cello
- Violin Bow - Blended Kevlar Acoustic Core - Graphite Diamond Weave Technology - Brown Tint
- Aero-Design Xebony Frog - Nickel-Silver Mountings - First-Selection Stallion Hair
- Enlightened Performance Design
- Limited 10-Year Guarantee to Registered Owner
- Player level: Intermediate
The CodaBow Luma Carbon Fiber Bow is the ideal solution for any player seeking a highly-maneuverable bow that produces a full spectrum of tonal color. A few grams lighter than its Diamond companions, the Luma is inspired by the strong, light facility and tonally-rich bows of Voirin, Lamy, and Thomassin. A tribute to history's pioneering makers and a testament to modern bow design, the Luma delivers a truly enlightened performance. The CodaBow family of fine graphite-fiber performance bows represent years of careful study and evaluation of history's greatest bows - bows from masters such as F. Tourte, D. Peccate, and J. Tubbs. Committed to the art of bowmaking, CodaBow has united time-honored traditions with the science of today's advanced materials. The result are bows that not only feel and perform at levels that will please any player, they, also produces a sound found only in the finest pernambuco bows - a sound you need to hear to appreciate.